Advertisement

What Is the Ideal Mileage to Buy a BMW 335i At? | N54

What Is the Ideal Mileage to Buy a BMW 335i At? | N54 As I stated in the video, this is BY FAR the #1 most asked question that I get as a YouTuber. So today I figured i'd break down mileage counts on the 335i platform and where I think the ideal mileage is on these cars! I hope you guys enjoyed, please make sure to leave a like as well as subscribe for more awesome content! Much love!

Shop at my store:
simplycarthings.co


Follow me on Instagram: @simplycarthings_
Follow me on Facebook: @simplycarthings

Detailing Products I Use:
Chemical Guys Speed Wipe -
Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner & Conditioner -
Chemical Guys VRP -

bmw,335i,model years,best year,lci,pre lci,differences,engines,e90,e92,f30,f32,n54,n55,performance,faster,tuned,reliability,aftermarket,twin turbo,twin scroll turbo,fast,issues,common problems,sports car,european,m3,m4,m5,m6,audi,s4,s5,s7,s3,rs3,mercedes,amg,mileage,range,high mileage,low mileage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments