Advertisement

Trading a Paperclip FOR an iPhone 11 **IT WORKED**

Trading a Paperclip FOR an iPhone 11 **IT WORKED** IT REALLY WORKED!!
We started out with a paperclip, and traded up all the way to an iPhone 11! It was a competition between Infinite Lists & Kiera Bridget! Who do you think won?!
• Get a Burrito Blanket for 50% off below ►




• Follow The Burrito Blanket on Instagram: ►


SUBSCRIBE TO CAYLUS:


SUBSCRIBE TO KIERA:


• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►

• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,trading a paperclip,paperclip trading,paperclip,paperclip trade,trading a paperclip for,trading a paperclip for an iphone,trading a paperclip for an iphone 11,trading,infinite,infinite lists,kiera,kiera bridget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments