Advertisement

The most difficult drawing I have ever done

The most difficult drawing I have ever done Head to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code: jonodry

In this video, I talk about a time when I took on a very challenging and highly detailed drawing. It coincided with a particularly rough patch in my career – I was struggling financially and having a hard time staying motivated. I had to push myself more than I had imagined possible to overcome the obstacles I faced. Hopefully this video will encourage anyone who might be in a similarly challenging situation to keep going. Hope you enjoy it!

Prints of 'Pupil' available here:

Thanks for the support!

For more of my work visit:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Website:
Twitter:

drawing,how to,how to draw,pencil,graphite,hyperrealism,photorealism,surrealism,art,art techniques,artist,art tips,process,photography,studio,creative,Jono Dry,career,debt,finance,inspiration,learning,motivation,difficult,hard,challenge,goal,achievement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments