Advertisement

Taking Care of my Sick Wife (Pray for her)

Taking Care of my Sick Wife (Pray for her) Vlogmas day 5... Sav came home not feeling well :(

Taking Care of my Sick Wife (Pray for her)

GET YOUR MERCH!

How We Met!
Crazy Pranks!

FOLLOW US!
Sav's Instagram:@SAVANNAHJEANALEXANDER
Sav's Twitter: https:@SAVJALEXANDER
Sav's Snapchat: savannahtimeus

Josh's Instagram:@IAMJALEXANDER
Josh's Twitter: @TEAMJOSHBRO
Josh's Snapchat: teamJoshBro

Business Inquires: teamjoshsavbro@gmail.com

video,josh and sav,josh,and,sav,pranks,couples channel,savannah timeus,joshua alexander,josh alexander,taking care of my sick girlfriend,period,taking care of my wife while sick,pregnant sickness,pray for her,period sickness,take,caring,while on period,husband,taking care of her,cute reaction,taking care of my girlfriend while shes sick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments