Advertisement

starting a daily vlog in another country (Peru)

starting a daily vlog in another country (Peru) starting a daily vlog in another country. I travelled from Utah to Peru that is in South America to start a daily Vlog and to surprise my family who didn't know I was coming

SUBSCRIBE! Join the SQUAD!!

Turn on notification bell button so you won’t miss an upload

Previous video:


My mom told me not to start a channel so I didn’t listen
Born in Peru, moved to America when I was 8 now I’m 19
And time to see what I got. This is my life.

Check me out@
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
Snapchat@ mijael201

(H.L.D.N music)
BEEN ON (Feat. Levi Ruf) (
Artist: H.L.D.N
Call me. (
Artist: H.L.D.N

starting a daily vlog,daily vlog,vlog,daily,country,another country,how to daily vlog,vlog tips,daily vlogging tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments