Advertisement

SP500 Hanging Near All Time High | Weekly Stock Market Update | December 8, 2019

SP500 Hanging Near All Time High | Weekly Stock Market Update | December 8, 2019 The stock market continue to hang around near the all time high. The SP500 printed a weekly hangman candle. Will this hangman lift the stock market to another new high or will it pull the stock market to the bottom of the multi-year price channel?

In this stock market update, we will analyze the price action of the SP500 and the widely watched index ETF; SPY, QQQ and IWM to establish some key price zones to watch for the coming week using volume profile.


♦ Subscribe to my YouTube:



Watch how I analyze the stock market and stocks' price action using technical analysis and volume profile. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned trader/investor, you will find my videos informative. Subscribe to my channel if like the contents in my videos.



If you like to see and read more of my analysis on stocks and the stock market, visit my blog at





Thank you for watching and good luck on your tradings.



Don't forget to:



♦ Click the 'thumbs up' to like this video.

♦ Click the share to share this video with others.



Follow me on:

♦ Twitter:

♦ My blog:



Disclaimer:

► The contents in this video are for educational and entertainment purposes only. They are not investment advice, use them at your own risk.

stock market,stock market update,weekly stock market update,stock market reveiw,weekly stock market review,sp500,nasdaq 100,spx,ndx,spy,qqq,iwm,russell 2000,stock market analysis,volume profile,index funds,sp500 index funds,index etf,sp500 etf,sp500 technical analysis,qqq technical analysis,iwm technical analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments