Advertisement

Snipes of the week - plus a quality grenade kill - Fortnite - Chapter 2 Gameplay

Snipes of the week - plus a quality grenade kill - Fortnite - Chapter 2 Gameplay Just a few of my favourite snipes from this week, also dropped a rather nice grenade and harpoon kill in there too.



Don't forget to use code: eyeofthestorm_yt in the item store


 Please subscribe to my channel for regular Fortnite Gameplay videos and fun

Check out my other Fortnite animations

Here's a link to the Lachlan style Fortnite Subscribe button


And an alternative format for another Fortnite Subscribe and turn on notifications animation


For all my Fortnite Animations check out my Animations Playlist


Find me on Instagram at

Please give me a follow, a subscribe or leave a like or a comment.

fortnite,fortnite game,playstation,pc,victory royale,battle royale,epic games,gaming,console gaming,console,PS4,epic,llama,chest,legendary scar,fortnight game,fortnight pc game,fortnight,fortnite tips,fortnight fails,fortnite fails,fortnite help,fortnite gameplay,season 10,gameplay,elliminations,keyboard,lachlan,lazarbeam,muselk,alia,team rumble,Fortnite Episode 2,Episode 2,Fortnite new map,get fortnite,fortnite new map,download fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments