Advertisement

Single mother is comparable to a damage goods?|how easy to be a single mother

Single mother is comparable to a damage goods?|how easy to be a single mother Disclaimer

I made this video about being a single mother of my son and has nothing to do with other life,or other single mother out there,this is only on my own experience all words came out on my mouth are mine alone and nobody told me to say this words,
And I'm sorry if my English is not as good as you're but I'm trying to speak in English to get foreign viewers

Here I am

I am a single mom to my son never been married and choose to be a alone with my son,and why?

The father of my son left us when I am pregnant of my baby saying nothing and supporting nothing even a single penny ,never ask his money the only thing I ask is his name to my son yet he rejected it ,he never allowed my son to bring his name yet at present I thank him for not allowing his name to be with my son,and the reason why?well we will tackled it in my nxt videos

Single mother,

Post a Comment

0 Comments