Advertisement

Shop My Stash December | Holiday Glam + Comfy Makeup

Shop My Stash December | Holiday Glam + Comfy Makeup I love Shop My Stash videos on YouTube because it not only inspires me to raid my own collection, but it also lets me see people's collections.

One thing I love to do on my channel is pick a theme for each month. This month's theme is all about fall makeup. All the autumnal colors, tones and shades going into my every-day makeup drawer. I do intent to do a GRWM using the makeup in this drawer, so look for that video from me soon.

★ PRODUCTS MENTIONED ★
Links Coming Soon!

MAGNETIC PALETE
Will be linked in the Pinned Comment

★ FOLLOW ME ★
All Social Media is @sarahbeautyhub

Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

Email: contact@sarahbeautyhub.com

FTC: This video is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own. The links I use are Magic Links, which means that if you click through and purchase something, I will receive a small commission. Magic Links also makes it much easier for me to quickly add these links which used to take me quite a while to do for every video. Thanks for supporting my channel.

Everyday Makeup Drawer,Shop My Stash,Weekly makeup bag,Makeup Bag,Makeup Basket,Makeup Collection,Old Favorites,Makeup Drawer,Sarah Hubler,The beauty Hub,Every day makeup drawer,shop my stash 2019,makeup monthly,eyeshadow palette collection 2019,monthly makeup basket,full face of nothing new,current makeup basket,makeup rotation,holiday makeup,favorite holiday makeup,glam holiday makeup,shop my stash makeup,makeup collection 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments