Advertisement

r|maliciouscompliance | I found a Credit Card Loophole!

r|maliciouscompliance | I found a Credit Card Loophole! r maliciouscompliance where Insecure new Team Leader is upset and feels that her authority is being undermined because people are asking more experienced workers for help instead of her. Gets Project Manager to tell us to be quiet, so we do. Rest of office find out why and refuse to work with Team Leader on subsequent projects. University proffessor insists on NOT being our teacher. University proffessor insists on NOT being our teacher. There's too much casual conversation? Ok. We'll fix that. I have to sign a new contract to get the "promotional rate"? Sign me up! There's a charge for using my card? OK, watch me use a loophole to get what I want.

🌎 Discord:

πŸ₯ˆ My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

πŸ˜‡ MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🀑 ChoosingBeggars:
πŸ‘ͺ EntitledParents:
πŸ”¨ IDon'tWorkHereLady:
πŸ›’ TalesFromRetail:
πŸ’» TalesFromTechSupport:
🀷 TodayIMessedUp:

πŸ”₯ All Videos:

πŸ”” Subscribe!
πŸ‘ Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#reddit #funnyredditposts #maliciouscompliance

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:






reddit,r/,Storytime,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,episode,story,time,stories,reddit stories,reddit story,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/prorevenge,r/choosingbeggars,Storytime 2,FakeJake,Storytime2,life stories,malicious,compliance,r/malicious,r/compliance,maliciouscompliance,r maliciouscompliance,reddit maliciouscompliance,rslash maliciouscompliance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments