Advertisement

Ritz Carlton- New Orleans 'Beignets And Bathrooms?'

Ritz Carlton- New Orleans   'Beignets And Bathrooms?' The Ritz Carlton- New Orleans "Beignets And Bathrooms?"
My RV Travels
Hello there, Jodi here and welcome to Run Away RV Nesters.
When I go home I try to visit New Orleans if I can. And when I do
one of the places that I really try to get to is the Ritz Carlton.
It is one of my faves. The food and entertainment is superb.
But the best, best thing for me is their signature beignets.
They are the only ones that serve dipping sauces to go with
the beignets. I call these pillows of heaven. Take a hike and
see what I am talking about. You will thank me for it !!!.
The bathroom isn't too shabby either!!!.

You can connect with Run Away RV Nesters on Social Media Here:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Ritz Carlton,New Orleans,beignets,bathrooms,signature beignets,dipping sauces,pillows of heaven,desserts,drop dead bathroom,RV blog,RV travel blog,RV travel,Run Away RV Nesters,restaurants of New Orleans,lifestyle blog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments