Advertisement

Reverse Dip Acrylic Pour Painting using DecoArt Satin Enamel

Reverse Dip Acrylic Pour Painting using DecoArt Satin Enamel In this video I did a clean puddle pour on an 8x10 canvas and then placed a plastic wrap over the painting and pulled it off. Then I still want happy with it so I tilted it to create this incredible painting! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Check out my shop! www.etsy.com/shop/TheCharmingGiraffe

Materials used:
-Artist Loft Flow Acrylic (white, pink and purple- I mixed)
-Artist Loft (deep magenta, metallic Cobalt blue)
-DecoArt Satin Enamel (seaside blue)
-Floetrol
-Water
-Canvas
-Plastic Wrap

Paint ratio approximates:
-70% floetrol, 30% paint, then water to consistency if necessary (amount of water varies based on paint type)

Comment, Like, Subscribe!

Enjoy!!

Check me out on
Instagram: or @TheCharmingGiraffe

Pinterest:

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/TheCharmingGiraffe

acrylic pour,acrylic art,wall art,home decor,painting,paint,acrylic paint,acrylic painting,pour painting,artist,inspired,dirty pour,embellish,sealer,varnish,finish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments