Advertisement

Reacting To SUBTLE ASIAN TRAITS (My Favourite Videos!)

Reacting To SUBTLE ASIAN TRAITS (My Favourite Videos!) I talk about some of the videos that caught my eye on Subtle Asian Traits facebook group...

I'm a Malaysian standup comedian based in the UK.

🔴Subscribe for more comedy videos:

🎥Follow me on Instagram for more content:

🎙I also host Rice To Meet You, a comedy podcast about Asian culture:
(Apple podcasts)
(Spotify)

🌎If you want me to tour your area, put your city in here:

💰Support me on Patreon:

nigel ng comedy,nigel ng,mr nigel ng,asian comedian,malaysian comedian,funny,asian standup comedian uk,nigel ng comedian,nigel ng youtube,subtle asian traits,sat,subtle asian traits facebook group,asian memes,funny asian videos,nigel ng reacts,nigel ng subtle asian traits,nigel ng sat,subtle asian traits best videos,subtle asian traits funny,nigel ng react subtle asian traits,nigel ng react SAT,nigel ng asian memes,subtle asian traits reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments