Advertisement

(NEW!) ALL HIDDEN PLACES | PET SIMULATOR 2 (ROBLOX)

(NEW!) ALL HIDDEN PLACES | PET SIMULATOR 2 (ROBLOX) ↡Important↡

SECRET PLACES WITH CHESTS
World 1 - Starter Place
World 2 - Beach
World 3 - Jungle
World 4 - Winter (only VIPers have access to it atm)
Merch Reward System (DM me on discord Starlight#7272 to request the role):


1. Buy any 3 shirt to get supporter role both on roblox group and discord server.


2. Buy to get god donator rank on roblox group and VIP donator rank in discord server.


3. Buy these 2 fancy shirts to get fashionable rank in roblox group!


[


[


4. Receive plant savior role in my roblox group and on discord if you buy this


Shirt


❤Rewards for those buying all of my roblox merch ❤


1. You get a vip role in my discord server and honored rank in my roblox group.


2. A shoutout to your channel on one of my videos.


3. Roblox friend request.


4. Happy Nozo.


5. Invite to VIP CLUB where VIPers unites and talk.


┅↓Play the game here↓┅



Follow me: patreon.com/officialnozo


┅↓Join my roblox group↓┅





┅↓Check out some cool gaming channels↓┅





┅↓Join my discord server↓┅








┅↓Follow me on twitter↓┅ ▶


●Music used in this video:
Editor I use: Wondershare FIlmora9


Recorder: Bandicam


#powersimulator #auras #robloxauras

pet simulator 2,beach secret place,secret chests,pet sim 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments