Advertisement

MY PUBLIC SCHOOL EXPERIENCE PART 2 | MIDDLE SCHOOL, LOCKER ROOMS, FAKE FRIENDSHIPS

MY PUBLIC SCHOOL EXPERIENCE PART 2 |  MIDDLE SCHOOL, LOCKER ROOMS, FAKE FRIENDSHIPS Hey everyone! This is part two of my school experience where pretty much giving honest video about what I had to deal with while growing up and how it mold me to be the person i am now. I say middle school was just made it worse where people hitting me from all angles. I was being bullied, harassed in locker rooms, and experienced harassment in the bathrooms.

I only admit so much I could in the video, but I was really depressed, angry, and uncomfortable during this period... I felt like I was cornered, stuck, afraid and did not know what to do and only did what I known to survive

I did not want to keep this in.anymore I wanted to be able to say this now because I feel like these feelings have been on mind ever since I started back college.

As well as, hope this can bring us more closer together. Thank you again to anyone who watched and appreciate the love that anyone has shown me while having this channel. ❤❤❤❤

#relatable #schoolexperience #infamousvigilante

*If you would like a wig made contact me in myDM me on Instagram or Twitter*

SERIOUS Business Inquiries ONLY
● USA/Canada:
amariwigs@gmail.com

♡ Songs ♡
Sacrifices by Tinashe
Thank u next by Ariana Grande
Girls Need Love by Summer Walker

Join The Vigilante Squad ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►

high school,first day of school,school vlog,public school,MY PUBLIC SCHOOL EXPERIENCE PART 2,back to school,story time,bullying at school,bullies,my high school experience,infinitekabi,malibu dollface,childhood,middle school,harassment,talk,relatable,honesty,free,freedom,feelings,emotions,lets talk,chit chat,memories,healing,throat chakra,heart chakra,popular people,singing,songs,ariana grande,thank u next,diary,honest,growing up,closet talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments