Advertisement

My Dog's Reaction To The Word 'TOY' Is HILARIOUS! Mail Time!

My Dog's Reaction To The Word 'TOY' Is HILARIOUS! Mail Time! My Dog's Reaction To The Word "TOY" Is HILARIOUS! Mail Time!
If you would like to send Key a Christmas card or gift we have a P.O box in the "About" section of both channels. Or we both have Amazon wish lists. This is Key's one:
My wishlist is on the banner, or you can find it from his.

Thank you to Scott for the poo bags. Thank you Nisha for the squeaky toy. Thank you whomever sent the Pecute bed. Thank you Mr Sam Nishi for the treats, snake and cards. Thank you Whomever sent the pawtato sticks and thank you Susan Scott for the cushion.

For more videos of Key making you laugh, checkout his channel here:

For our merchandise and artwork drawn by me:

Husky Climbs in Box Because I Won't Give Him Mail! Mail Time!,Husky Says Thank You For His Mail After Demanding Food! Mail Time!,dog speaking english,husky opens his own mail,key the talking husky,dog talks,husky arguing,dog opening gifts,fan mail,gifts from subscribers,things subscribers sent,snowdogs,funny dogs,funny animals,cute husky,keyush the stunt dog,k’eyush the stunt huskamute,husky,malamute,dogs,My,Dog's,Reaction,To,The,Word,TOY,Is,HILARIOUS!,Mail,Time!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments