Advertisement

[MLP Comic Dub] Adorkable OctaScratch in 'One of a Kind' (romance - Octavia|Vinyl)|| CHRISTMAS COMIC

[MLP Comic Dub] Adorkable OctaScratch in 'One of a Kind' (romance - Octavia|Vinyl)|| CHRISTMAS COMIC Summary: Octavia and Vinyl Scratch exchange Hearthswarming gifts

Show your Subscribbler pride by grabbing a t-shirt, hoodie or mug here:



Original comic can be found here:





Cast:


Scribbler (All Voices)




Music Used:


Jingle Bells (AudioBlocks)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License





Other Important Stuff:


Support me on Patreon so I can continue to produce high quality content for you:



If Patreon isn't your thing I also have a KoFi:



Find me on Twitter:



Find me on Fimfiction:




Find my non-pony stories on Fanfiction.net:






#comicdub #Christmas #AdorkableTwilight

mlp,my little pony,friendship is magic,fim,comic dub,audio comic,fan comic,fancomic,pony,ponies,brony,bronies,obabscribbler,scribbler,scribbler productions,comedy,parody,sad,fun,ponyville,cute,satire,pastiche,funny,silly,humor,humour,g4,mane 6,adorkable twilight and friends,tumblr,octascratch,octavia melody,djpon3,romance,femslash,christmas,xmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments