Advertisement

Megaman Character Spotlight - Dragalia Lost

Megaman Character Spotlight - Dragalia Lost The Blue Bomber has debuted in Dragalia Lost and I know I'm late to this but I wanted to talk about him in a spotlight video since I don't know if I will make a dedicated event video. Anyway here's my analysis of Megaman!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read my webcomic for FREE!!


Check out my art gallery website:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Become a Riser today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support us on Patreon:

NSFK TAGS
WAIFU - HOT - GAMBLING - ALCOHOL - SEXY

megaman,rockman,megaman dragalia lost,dragalia lost,chaos protocol,megaman trial,dragalia lost character spotlight,character review,dr willy castle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments