Advertisement

JLT CATCH CAN REVIEW FOR MY 2019 SCAT PACK!!! | MY TIRES HAVE TO GO 😞

JLT CATCH CAN REVIEW FOR MY 2019 SCAT PACK!!! | MY TIRES HAVE TO GO 😞 #JLT #JLTcatchcan #RoastedTires

Just a quick review of my JLT catch can I purchased shortly after getting my scat. Also had to get rid of my tires man they were fried.

If you liked the content hit that subscribe button for me I’d greatly appreciate it.

Follow my Instagram page @subzero.392

JLT catch can,catch can review,JLT review,roasted tired,burned my tires,scat pack wrap,Mods,car mods,decals,new car,2019 scat pack,2019 dodge,hellcat,Burnout,scat pack burnout,burnout fail,car show,cars leaving car show,dodge,scat pack,392,muffler delete,straight pipe,mopar,corvette,C8,widebody,mustang,fail,donuts,burnout practice,scat pack donuts,mustang donuts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments