Advertisement

Infect in Pioneer?! Spellsling on a Shoestring | Gruul Pummeler

Infect in Pioneer?! Spellsling on a Shoestring | Gruul Pummeler Welcome to Spellsling on a Shoestring - a series where I showcase sweet Magic: the Gathering decks that win games but don't break the bank! This week we are going to play Pioneer's answer to Infect, while using the broken Energy mechanic - We're playing Pummeler!


View Decklist:



Grab yourself some sweet Inked Gaming accessories here:


Use offer code "SYVANTIR" for 10% off storewide!



What do you think of the deck? What other decks do you want to see? Let know in the comments below! If you like this then please SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON (and subscribe) - it's a great way to support me for free!



#MTG #MTGPioneer



Tweet at me and follow me over on Twitter:


Help keep the lights on by becoming a patron:


Grab me a Ko-Fi!


Watch me make a fool of myself live on Twitch:


Check out some of my other videos!


SOAS - White Weenie:
Top 10 Pioneer Cards - Most Underrated:
Modern Decks Explained Badly Part 1:
Modern Decks Explained Badly Part 2:

Streaming,Gamer,Mtg,Magic,Arena,MTGA,Jank,Deck,Tech,Budget,mtgo,tcg,card game,magicfest,cosplay,wotc,channelfireball,cfb,fblthp,edh,commander,games,mtg,magic,mtga,arena,budget,stream,deck,tech,standard,modern,legacy,control,midrange,ramp,tempo,mill,humans,burn,artifact,jank tank,mtg war,war of the spark,planeswalker,explained badly,tron,oko,food,simic food,cheap,pioneer,white weenie,budget deck,spellsling,shoestring,pummeler,gruul,infect,kaladesh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments