Advertisement

I Used Deep Conditioner To Style My Twist Out! The Results 😍

I Used Deep Conditioner To Style My Twist Out! The Results 😍 Hey you guys! I've been meaning to do this video, but just haven't gotten around to it. I used DEEP CONDITIONER to style my twist out. I know. Here I go again using crazy stuff on my hair, but I have used rinse out conditioners before, so I honestly wasn't expecting my results to come out much different. Watch to see how it worked and my thoughts.

Products:

Spray Bottle

Tangle Teezer

Creme of Nature Strengthening Masque

Lusters Pink Edge Control

________________________________________

hazel goddesss,natural hair,curly hair,deep conditioner,hair masque,creme of nature,type 4,type 3,I tried,I used,overnight deep conditioner,argan oil,morocco,twist out,two strand,three strand,defined curls,definition,moisture,dry hair,brittle hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments