Advertisement

I Didn't Know Straight Away

I Didn't Know Straight Away This project has been in my life for just over two years now. I began writing a story that I knew very well in Septemeber of 2017 and finished it in September of 2018. I then decided to turn it into something more, something visual. So here we are, December 2019.

Coming out was something that I experienced but didn't take in fully. This project has allowed me to face what I went through head on and properly understand both the mental and physical changes I undertook and how they still effect me today. I don't want to forget my experience so I created this video. Being gay doesn't define me but this journey has had a huge impact on my life and I can't deny this simple truth. I've been working on this project for a little over two years now so I just hope you like it and can appreciate my story.

Credits Song:
Olivia O'Brien - Love Myself:

Insta: hazzajenx_1

Straight

Post a Comment

0 Comments