Advertisement

'I didn't hear that. Would you repeat again?' In Arabic.

'I didn't hear that. Would you repeat again?' In Arabic. How to say "What was that?" in Egyptian Arabic.

You may feel like thinking about grammar reduces your speaking speed and fluency. That's because your brain works hard to calculate grammar so it takes a long time to generate sentences.
When you memorize whole sentences, you will speak faster because your brain only uses your "Memory". So, along with learning Grammar, it's also important to memorize sentences. I believe that this approach makes you improve fast.

What was that,I didn't hear,didn't hear,repeat,hearing,mishear,again,I didn't hear that,Would you repeat again,arabic,read,reading,egyptian,accent,dialect,colloquial,lesson,lessons,story,learn,learning,pronunciation,dialects,sentences,Michael,George,daily,Egyptian Arabic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments