Advertisement

How To Play Blues (in a few simple steps)

How To Play Blues (in a few simple steps) We start of simple, and gradually turn it into an amazing blues! This is a step by step guide of how we can play blues on the electric or acoustic guitar. A classic 12 bar blues in the key of E, with a surprise the end.

▶FOLLOW ME ◀

Instagram:


▶Beginner Guitar Course ◀




▶SUPPORT ME + TABS◀

Patreon:


▶GUITAR◀

B&G Little Sister Private Build


Hi, my name is Paul Davids! I am a guitar player, teacher, producer, and overall music enthusiast from the Netherlands! I try to inspire people from all over the world with my videos, here on YouTube.
If you want to know more about me, check out or check out my guitar courses at:


Thank you for watching!


Paul


Below is the gear I use to make these videos. They redirect to Amazon and provide me with a small kickback should you purchase any of these things.


▶GEAR LIST◀




▶MICS◀

Vocal mic -

Neck mic -

Bridge mic -


▶SOUND◀

Portable recorder -

Studio Soundcard -

My favorite DAW -


▶CAMERAS◀

Camera 1 -

Camera 2 -

Camera 3 -

Lens 1 -

Lens 2 -

Lens 3 -

Lens 4 -

blues,paul davids,lesson,guitar lesson,fingerstyle,rhythm,how to play blues,how to write blues,tutorial,blues music,blues guitar,blues lesson,blues licks,tasy licks,12 bar blues,12 bar,key of E,minor pentatonic,pentatonic scale,fuzz,B&G little sister,simple steps,levels,bass,finger picking,picking,lick,riffs,blues riffs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments