Advertisement

how to fake a larger pout with lip contouring! 👄 (smaller lips)

how to fake a larger pout with lip contouring! 👄 (smaller lips) how to get bigger lips lol
inspired by the lovely hudabeauty - i wanted to show y'all how I contour my lips for my fake pout. I have small flat lips unlike her & lots of other lovely influencers, so hopefully this is useful to you guys somehow. & yes, that's liquid lipstick. hacks are great. :)

follow me on:
insta @ brinacorn
snap @ brinasparkle
twitter @ brinacorn

song used: Cassie - Me & U (Dr. Fresch Trap Remix)

lip contouring,lip contouring tutorial,bigger lips makeup tutorial,brinacorn,sabrina dyal,nyc beauty blogger,big lips makeup tutorial,how to get bigger lips with makeup,makeup hacks,makeup tutorial for beginners,makeup tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments