Advertisement

How to Create Flow with Your Instagram Feed as a Photographer (Without having a set theme!)

How to Create Flow with Your Instagram Feed as a Photographer (Without having a set theme!) MY PRESETS:
BLACK FRIDAY SALE UNTIL MONDAY 2ND DECEMBER 11:59 AEST
Use codes: FRIDAY30 for Bundles & FRIDAY20 for Sets.



Hey guys! Today's video is all about how to create flow and cohesiveness with your Instagram feed as a professional photographer. (Without having to create a set theme!)
Hopefully you all enjoy these tips and tricks when it comes to creating a professional photography Instagram feed. :)




Music:
Artist - Roary
Song - Unbroken
Music from musicbed.com






-

My new intro was created by my very talented brother, Adam! Check out his other work here:

INTRO MUSIC:
Title: Horizon
Artist: Ikson




MY PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR ¬

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:
Canon EOS 5D Mark II:
Canon 85mm f1.2L:
Canon 24-70mm f2.8L:
Canon 50mm f1.8:

My Studio Lights:
Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 Kit (2 x square softbox, 1 x octabox)

My Laptop (Microsoft Surface Book) :
My Graphics Tablet:
My Camera Bag:
My Ipad:
My Vlogging Camera (Canon G7x):



SOCIAL MEDIA ~

WANDERWALKERS Channel:
Pinterest:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
My Photoshop Actions & Presets:

how to create flow on instagram,how to create cohesive instagram feed,cohesive instagram feed,instagram feed ideas,instagram photographer,instagram photography business,professional photographer instagram,photographer instagram tips,photographer instagram feed,instagram tips and tricks 2019,instagram tips and tricks,instagram tips,instagram hacks,how to create a professional instagram page,how to create a professional instagram account,instagram photo ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments