Advertisement

How I Plan to Iterate for This Show

How I Plan to Iterate for This Show Episode 213: All about iteration.

In this episode I talk about how I iterate with everything about this podcast.

Design Cuts has been taking over recently and hasn't allowed me to do nearly as much iterating on my personal brand as I would like.

But! When I can carve out some more time to focus on my personal brand and make some changes there's all kinds of stuff I want to try! Live Q&A would be fun - I have done a bit of it on Instagram and I want to do more. Involvement is probably where I will focus next in terms of iteration for this podcast.

Little tweaks will also be my focus. I should be marketing this podcast wayyyy more so that will be another thing to focus on.

The end screens (on video) and silly sign offs (on the audio) are a small change we made that have garnered positive feedback. Things like that are low-stakes ways I can iterate and make incremental improvements.

DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ITERATE ENOUGH?
-------------------------

Listen on iTunes:

Instagram:

Cover art by the amazing Sonia from

Question from:

question and answer,business podcast,hustle culture,tom ross,anti hustle culture,business mentor,creative entrepreneur,iteration,consistent improvement,making positive changes,the tom ross show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments