Advertisement

Hiking Scotland - Part 4 | Road Trip | Isle of Skye |

Hiking Scotland - Part 4 | Road Trip | Isle of Skye | In this video, I finally reached loch etive which was such a beautiful sight and was well worth the wait. Whilst I was there, I met two great guys who were also traveling round Scotland but in a car instead of on foot, so they were kind enough to give me a ride and join them on their journey. I had such an amazing time with two like minded friends. We traveled across parts of Scotland, to isle of Skye, down to holy island and Keilder forest.

I hope you enjoyed this video, its sad to say its my last Scotland series video :/ until next time....


Part 1 -

Gear I use:
Rab sleeping bag -
Vango Banshee 200 Tent -
Primus gas stove
Sawyer Water filter -
Titanium Spork -
Shemagh -
Rab downpour trousers -
Rab Firewall jacket -
Aleader water shoes - Discount code = BECKY15


Support me on Patreon -

Follow me on instagram -

Facebook -

bushcraft,girl,outdoors,survival,bushcraft girl,woman,outdoor,woods camp,woods,wild camp,camping,skills,road trip,isle of skye,eileen donan castle,keilder forest,hiking scotland,solo woman,mountains,

Post a Comment

0 Comments