Advertisement

[Hetalia] The Wielkopolska Uprising [Animated Video] | School Project

[Hetalia] The Wielkopolska Uprising [Animated Video] | School Project It's finally donee, I'm so sick of it, ngl
I couldn't sleep on Saturday to finish it, and today I went to sleep at 3am just because I wanted to finish it (I wake up to school at 5am)
Anyway, I think everything was worth of my effort

Big thanks to Nijix and Kkilamila for helping me with coloring! Check their social media please!:
Nijix's channel:
Kkilamila's IG account:

Song:

Characters: Poland, Prussia, Germany (Axis Powers Hetalia)

commissions (drawings):

e-mail: jagoda.youttube@gmail.com

IG:

Time: Something around 35 days I guess

Programs:
- Paint Tool Sai
- Corel VideoStudio Pro X7
- Photoshop CC 2015

hetalia,hetalia animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments