Advertisement

Good Luck to the UC Transfer Applicants!

Good Luck to the UC Transfer Applicants! Hi guys, just wanted to send out well wishes to everyone who recently submitted their UC application! Reminder that it is due tonight at midnight if you still haven't finished. And if you are still stuck on the Personal Insight Questions, I have uploaded bunch of videos on my channel that are meant to guide you through the writing process. Please check them out if you haven't already. Good luck everyone!

About Me
-Name: Hailey Dollar (yes, that's my real last name)
-Age: 22
-CC: West Valley College, A.A. in Liberal Arts
-Current School: UCLA
-Major: Applied Linguistics
Career goal: Speech Language Pathologist
-Fun fact: I love astrology! I am an Aquarius sun sign with moon in Aries and rising in Sagittarius.

Let's connect!


Snapchat: @haileyddddd

Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated in any way with the University of California, California Community College or California State University, or the admissions departments of these institutions. The information presented in this video is taken from my own personal experience.

uc transfer application tips,uc transfer application tutorial,personal insight questions 2019,personal insight questions,uc application 2019,uc application advice,uc application,uc transfer application,tips for the uc application,

Post a Comment

0 Comments