Advertisement

Getting My Babies Baptized & LATE POTTY TRAINING until NOW (vlogmas day3)

Getting My Babies Baptized & LATE POTTY TRAINING until NOW (vlogmas day3) CHECK OUT THE AWESOME POTTY WRIST:

WELCOME! To the life of the Bailey Bunch! My name is Rachel and I am a young mommy of 2! My Sweet boy Troy! My sassy daughter Aria! my husband is the coolest! He makes music in hopes that it will be heard around the world. I hope you enjoy the ride of our crazy family! Nothing is held back.
:) HERE IS OUR REALITY!

email me for business inquires: Rachelmartinez40@gmail.com



Check Out Our 2nd Channel:

Instagram: Raee_sunshine
Instagram: Alexanderthedon

hilraious,black family,vlog,vlogger,family,day in life,night in life,morning routine,night rotuine,rotuine,crazy,funny,cingy,storytime,experience,ace family,prince family,potty trained,potty training,ciral,how to,speech delayed,viral,tik tok,husbnad,wife,boyfriend,girlfriend,couple,couples,christas,vlogmas,momy,single,relationship,goals,married,

Post a Comment

0 Comments