Advertisement

DO NOT CALL ELSA AND ANNA (FROM FROZEN 2) AT THE SAME TIME!! *ELSA BROKE INTO MY HOUSE*

DO NOT CALL ELSA AND ANNA (FROM FROZEN 2) AT THE SAME TIME!! *ELSA BROKE INTO MY HOUSE* Do Not Call Elsa and Anna (From Frozen 2) at the Same Time!! *Elsa Broke Into My House* In this video, I got a strange message from a man who I think is Anna, Elsa's sister, from Frozen 2's friend. He/she gave me her number, and I called it. I was scared because I thought she would be as mean as her older sister. I then came up with an idea to prank Anna from Frozen 2 and tell her that Elsa called her annoying. She got so mad, and told me to call Elsa from Frozen 2 immediately. And so I did, but I got terribly exposed. Elsa said I lied about her saying that Anna was annoying, and now they both said that they hated me!! I told them that I was joking, but then they said that I ruined their relationship. Watch the entire video to see what happens!! Also, if we could hit 5,000 likes, I'll expose Anna from Frozen 2's number!!

↓ VIDEO RELATED STUFF ↓

► I hope you guys did ENJOY this video! Please like and comment because it'll be much appreciated. And if you're new, SUBSCRIBE to be part of the DORITOS SOCIETY! Don't forget to FOLLOW all my social medias down below!

↓ CHECK OUT MY SOCIAL MEDIAS AND FOLLOW ME! I will 100% FOLLOW BACK ↓

► Twitter:
► Snapchat:
► Instagram:

↓ EXTRA STUFF ↓

► Any companies or brands, feel free to pitch me your offer by shooting me an email. I take brand deals very seriously and do my best to drive results.

► This channel is made for meant for ALL audiences, and the videos are solely made for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. They also have no swearing and are PG clean!

Elsa,Anna from Frozen,Frozen 2,Elsa from Frozen,Frozen,calling elsa,facetiming elsa,elsa came to my house,i found olaf,i found olaf from frozen 2,Elsa from Frozen 2,Plasmonix,Plasmonix frozen 2,plasmonix calling elsa,plasmonix charlie charlie challenge,calling elsa from frozen 2,facetiming elsa from frozen 2,do not facetime elsa,calling frozen 2,frozen 2 movie,do not call elsa from frozen 2,calling elsa at 3 am,calling anna frozen 2,do not call anna 3 am,

Post a Comment

0 Comments