Advertisement

Demoniacal Fit Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Fighter (SH Figuarts Vegito 2.0) Accessory Pack Review

Demoniacal Fit Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Fighter (SH Figuarts Vegito 2.0) Accessory Pack Review Honestly I don’t have much to say about this Demoniacal Fit Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Fighter (SH Figuarts Vegito 2.0) Accessory Pack other than GO GET IT!!! Honestly guys you would not be disappointed and I can guarantee you that with this accessory pack it will be everything that you need for a 2.0 SH Figuarts Vegito. just like many, I am not one to be a big fan of bootlegs but this has completely blown me out of the water. Demoniacal Fit is really showing their growth as an underground company and I wouldn’t mind if they branched outside of the dragon ball line. This only has me even more stoked to see what they will do with the Naruto figures if they are to ever release. Seriously though, do yourself a favor and go pick up this accessory kit. It is definitely not a waste of money. I hope you guys enjoy this review and if so don’t forget to give it a thumbs up. Also subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already and make sure to follow me on Instagram for more updates. Lastly follow me on everything else you see below for more content:

Sculptomo Toys:
Gaming Channel:
channel/UCgUx6EkXJ6Qg9NWER5AjH_Q
Instagram: @Animated_Heroes
Twitter:
Tumblr: 
Facebook:
Support My Patreon:

Thanks Guys!

Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Super,Demoniacal Fit,Ultimate Fighter,Vegito,Action Figure,Review,Goku,Vegeta,Gogeta,Broly,Gohan,Zamasu,Jiren,Majin Buu,Piccolo,Beerus,Whis,Vados,Champa,Cabba,Caulifa,Kale,Kefla,Bulma,Tien,Frieza,Hit,Yamcha,Medicom Toy,Mafex,SH Figuarts,Bandai,Tamashii Nations,Shartimus Prime,Dragon Stars,D Amazing,Anthony Customs,Figma,Hasbro,Marvel Legends,The Fwoosh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments