Advertisement

Decorative Flowers In 5 Mins | Handcraft | Peacock Art Loft | 2019 |

Decorative Flowers In 5 Mins | Handcraft | Peacock Art Loft | 2019 | Hi
In this video , I have shared how I made these decorative flowers with things that are probably going to trash. I have made it to decorate my dining table. I will share that picture later in my IG.

Things I have used here are not necessarily have to be same. Use can use things that are available. These videos just sharing my hobbies. If this video elicit something in your mind, you will probably start doing something of your own.

If you like this video , give a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel PEACOCK ART LOFT.

Thank you
Peacock Art Loft.

#handcraft #walldecoration #5minscraft

wall art ideas,bedroom wall art,house interior,wall decor bedroom,vinyl room decals,wall design,nursery wall decals,flower wall decals,cherry blossom tree,tree wall decor,home decor,easy wall art,tree wall art,easy creative ideas,easy wall decoration,kids art,kuti bari,crafts,art,wall art,painting,class art,Room decorating,5 minutes craft,Easy craft ideas,Reused,Kids craft,Tiny kitchen,Peacock Art Loft,Recycled craft,Art and craft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments