Advertisement

Andy Ruiz Jr. Story & How it Relates to Self Defense - TheFirearmGuy

Andy Ruiz Jr. Story & How it Relates to Self Defense - TheFirearmGuy Here is the Andy Ruiz (current heavyweight champion) story and how it relates to self defense. I tried to combine the way Andy Ruiz Jr. re-wrote the book of expectations and how being with a gun can do the same thing. The rematch is 12/7/19.
Subscribe Here -
Here is my playlist for various Handgun reviews -
Here is my playlist for Rifle and Shotgun reviews -
Here is my playlist called Fighting for the 2nd Amendment -
Here is my playlist for other Gear & Accessory reviews -
Here is my playlist for range test reviews -

Facebook @
Twitter @
Instagram @

taurus g3,350 legend,springfield hellcat,9mm pistol,springfield hellcat 9mm,taurus g2c,glock 48 vs glock 19,best 9mm pistol,Taurus g3 9mm,hellcat springfield,springfield armory hellcat,taurus 692,sccy cpx 3,g3 taurus,glock 48,9mm,taurus g2s 9mm,g2c,taurus pt111 g2,cz p10s,firearm guy,new handguns for 2019,kahr cw9,taurus spectrum 380,taurus 856,kahr pm9,ruiz joshua 2,andy ruiz,andy ruiz jr,anthony joshua,sky boxing,deontay wilder,ruiz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments