Advertisement

Andreya Triana - That's alright with me - Cover

Andreya Triana - That's alright with me - Cover Here's another cover video with my wonderful colleague Johanna, this time it's Andreya Triana's song "That's alright with me"

Follow me on social media:

www.instagram.com/rawjamtracks/

www.facebook.com/rawjamtracks/




If you like this track or this channel feel free to buy me a coffee. ;-) Your help is greatly appreciated!

www.Paypal.me/rawjamtracks

That's alright with me,andreya triana - that's alright with me cover,andreya triana cover,thats alright with me,andreya triana,andreya triana thats alright with me,sofar sounds,thats alright with me song,raw jam tracks,rawjamtracks,acoustic cover female,andreya triana - thats alright with me cover,acoustic covers of popular songs,thats alright with me andreya triana,acoustic cover female singer,thats alright with me cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments