Advertisement

Alexa Learns How To Host Your Dream Dinner Party - Planning | ALEXACHUNG

Alexa Learns How To Host Your Dream Dinner Party - Planning | ALEXACHUNG It's that time of year where we all tend to gather and celebrate, and being someone who loves entertaining, I will confess I can barely cook. Cue Laura Jackson: author, TV Presenter and queen of London's Supper Clubs, who is going to help me put together my dream dinner party.

I quickly realised that it's not all about the food. There's a lot of prep involved... See how I got on and tune in next week for part two!

You can follow Laura Jackson on Instagram here:


Oh and this video sees the grand debut of my faux fur coat from ALEXACHUNG:


Subscribe here for unfiltered original content through a host of videos spanning fashion, art, travel and other random things, updated weekly

Alexa Chung,Met Gala,Fashion,Clothing,Chung,Comedy,Dinner Party,Recipes,Delia Smith,Recipe Ideas,Flowers,Florist,FLower Arranging,Style,Laura Jackson,Food,Food & Drink,Dolly Parton,Supper Club,London,London Shopping,Vogue,Alexa Chung Vogue,Arts & Crafts,Make Your Own,How To,Christmas Ideas,Dream Dinner Party,Entertaining,Entertaining ideas,home crafts,London Guide,City Guide,christmas,christmas party,christmas ideas,alexa chung interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments