Advertisement

$600 LAMODA SHOE HAUL AND TRY ON!! CYBER MONDAY 2019 | Are these Instagram Shoes Legit?!

$600 LAMODA SHOE HAUL AND TRY ON!! CYBER MONDAY 2019 | Are these Instagram Shoes Legit?! #shoehaul / Shoe Haul / Instagram Shoe Haul / A Very Glam Shoe Haul / Lamoda Shoes / Lamoda Shoe Haul / Shoe Try On Haul 2019
Check out LAMODA!!!
Don't forget to use the code "10MORE" for 10% off your order!

Thank you so much to Lamoda Shoes for sponsoring todays video! I'm so excited about these edgy and unique Instagram shoes - I take my favourite pairs out and about with me in Tokyo, where I head out thrift shopping in Harajuku, sight seeing in Kamakura and eating lots of delicious Japanese food.

19:54 - End: Out & About in Tokyo

Shoes Featured

Red Leopard Print Boots


Black O Ring Military Boots


Pink Moon Walk Chunky Sandals


Pink Chunky Buckle Sandals


Flame Lace Up Strappy Heels


Pink Flame Lace Up Booties


Zebra Leopard Boots



SHOP OUR MERCH!!!!

Pretty Pastel Pins:



FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

My Instagram:

My Twitter:

Archie's Instagram:

Shoe haul,shoes haul,shoe try on,shoe collection,my shoe collection,dollskill,dollskill haul,dollskill shoes,dollskill shoe haul,asos shoes,asos shoe haul,shoe haul 2019,winter shoe haul,Japan vlog,thrift shopping,wish shoe haul,wish shoes,shoes from wish,Mia maples,pretty pastel please,discount shoes,safiya nygaard,cyber monday,Black Friday,Black Friday haul,cyber Monday haul,safiya style,internet haul,roxxsaurus,glam wish shoe haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments