Advertisement

WATERCOLOR STORAGE IN A PILL BOX-USEFUL TIP (ECONOMICAL)

WATERCOLOR STORAGE IN A PILL BOX-USEFUL TIP (ECONOMICAL) Hi lovelies
This video is going to be a Useful tried and tested tip to economically store your watercolor paints so you can prevent it from drying in the tubes.
The box used to store is from The company called Diaso.

I hope the tip will be useful to all looking to easily store your paints.
Please comment on the section if you would like to see more such tips.
Happy Viewing
God bless
stay tuned for more of the kind of videos
happy viewing

More about me :
I am an artist by passion , an architect by profession ,and a mom of two by choice.
Here is a little window into my art doodles.
#watercolorflorals #artsycraftsymom #artist

Find me on instagram


Find me on facebook


Contact me on
momartsycraftsy@gmail.com

music credit:
Composer: Whitesand (Martynas Lau)
Year: 2018
Title: Melody Of My Dreams

#watercolorstoragetips,#watercolor,#watercolortutorials,#watercolorartist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments