Advertisement

Update on growing many different succulents outside- They are starting to flower again🌸🌼

Update on growing many different succulents outside- They are starting to flower again🌸🌼 Today I wanted to show you some updates because the succulents I grow outside on my lanai are starting to flower again. Some varieties don't flower or grow much during the winter months because they go dormant, but others love the cooler weather and start to show their colors once it does cool down.

In this video I'm also going to explain how I take care of my little Gasteria once she starts to flower. I give her about 6-8 hrs of direct sunlight a day, giving a little break in the afternoon because it's the hottest point of the day. (During the summer here in Florida, it can cause sunburn if I leave them out for an extended period of time, without any break or protection from the intense sunlight and heat) She requires very little waterings and care. I grow her in a succulent and cactus soil, along with adding a bit of perlite, based on the particular needs of the plant I'm working with. (Some succulents like a little bit more perlite added to the soil, especially sensitive varieties growing in humid, tropical climates like we are here in Florida).

Check out Stacey Here we grow again (@stacey_we):

Please remember to like and subscribe, if you would like to stay updated on more videos to come from "Stacey here we grow again".

As always, Thank you for watching and Happy planting! I really appreciate every one of you for stopping by and continuing to support me throughout my journey!! It's so great to be able to grow with all of you!

again🌸🌼

Post a Comment

0 Comments