Advertisement

The first time in months their hoovering hasn't stopped as soon as I turn off the fuses, still buzz

The first time in months their hoovering hasn't stopped as soon as I turn off the fuses, still buzz The day before yesterday the dodgy worker came and he was back yesterday. There was lots of banging and even a conversation about him putting in a new boiler for me see @JustusMums on Twitter. I heard a sound I have never heard since I moved here. Usually when I turn my hot water off, there is a drilling sound when they run their water inside and a click at my boiler when they start to use it. It actually sounded like them running their own water inside. There was also noise near my fridge. So it isn't buzzing loudly anymore. They have either been busy on my Twitter or have had a heads up it's being investigated. Unless they've been back at mirroring and know from my emails. Who knows with these sketchy people.
Either way did they put it right, no just more ways to hide and not be found out.
Just now, they were hoovering. I plugged in the iron and it slipped right into the plug, strange I thought...Iron didn't heat up! Took out hoovering stopped. Put it in the socket next to it, it worked. Tried it in the other socket again it was fine.
Heard pulling and pushing then they started again. Turned the fuses off and got the chance to film. This time unlike yesterday morning and many other times they are able to continue but this buzzing is ringing throughout the house.

still

Post a Comment

0 Comments