Advertisement

The Downside of Social Media Popularity|Fame (Please Watch)

The Downside of Social Media Popularity|Fame (Please Watch) - WILL ROTATE WHEN I GET TO A COMPUTER -
I know some of you guys wonder why it’s so hard for me to be consistent on YouTube or be active on my social media period. Thank you guys for 10k. I️ had a different video planned, but this one means more to me to post.

I’m glad I️ built the confidence in myself enough to be able to take hate with a grain of salt but EVERYBODY IS NOT THE SAME. I️ speak about this all the time. Idk why people think public figures are just there for them to bully & project their own self hate onto. People see the stuff you comment, and send them. I️ know for a fact that 99.999% of people can’t take overwhelming criticism, including me lol. So I️ keep my public opinions about people to a minimum. It’s a different between voicing opinions and bullying. It’s just as simple as growing up, and knowing how your words effect people.
Empathy : The feeling that you understand and share another person's experiences and emotions / the ability to share someone else's feelings.
Just in all honesty, if you don’t have good constructive criticism shut up, or at least take the time to see how your words can make someone feel.
You never know what someone else is going though. Regardless of what you feel like someone has that obviously made you feel insecure about yourself. We used to be able to log-off this parallel universe & everything goes away. Those times are long gone. I’ll probably elaborate on another video. Advise to people who are pursing a career or gave one: Don’t get yourself caught in a cycle of having to clickbait just to pay bills. Authenticity, and not being greedy will save your soul from being caught up in faux world.

8bxWl_BFPdU,V2by-rb7jmo,summer walker over fame,how to become ig famous,how to become youtube famius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments