Advertisement

Revamping an old wig | from nothing 😱to something😍| NATURALLYVANICE HAIR COLLECTION

Revamping an old wig | from nothing 😱to something😍| NATURALLYVANICE HAIR COLLECTION Hey ladies welcome back 🧡
Today I’m showing you how to revamp and old wig ... that’s right that wig you threw in the bag and gave up on pull it out!! Watch this video and slay again!!
This look is perfect for the fall ....leave a comment and lemme know what’s your fave fall color/look


Follow me on IG : @naturallyvanice ( where I sell hair and you can see my work as a hairstylist )

@_acurlsdream ( I also make natural hair products ) 💜💚🧡🌱

Music:

Music: For Love
Musician: Jef

Cartoon - On _ On (feat. Daniel Levi) _NCS Release_.mp3

SORRY (Free Music) - VOLTEFACE [Audio Library Release].

revamp old wig,revamping an old wig,wig,closure wig,coloring wig,makeover wig,wig before and after,revamp wig,make wig look new,copper wig,copper lace wig,coloring wig copper,color wig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments