Advertisement

NOTHING TO FEAR - A Quotation from Ellen G. White

NOTHING TO FEAR - A Quotation from Ellen G. White Fear not: A word from the Lord through the prophet Isaiah, and
Nothing to fear: A Quotation from Ellen G. White.

“Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 ESV.

“In reviewing our past history, having travelled over every step of advance to our present standing, I can say, Praise God!

As I see what the Lord has wrought, I am filled with astonishment, and with confidence in Christ as leader.

We have nothing to fear for the future, except as we shall forget the way the Lord has led us, and His teaching in our past history”
Life Sketches of Ellen G. White, p. 196 (1902).
Ellen Gould White (née Ellen Gould Harmon; November 26, 1827 – July 16, 1915).

Nothing to fear - A Quotation from Ellen G. White,Nothing to fear,Isaiah 41 verse 10,We have nothing to fear for the future,except as we shall forget,the way the Lord has led us,Ellen G. White,Life Sketches of Ellen G. White,Fear not,Fear not for I am with you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments