Advertisement

My Vision for a 'Singular Salon Ecosystem'

My Vision for a 'Singular Salon Ecosystem' In a bustling city like London, getting quality hair and beauty service is often an inconvenient and all-day ritual involving multiple destinations. Through my extensive research I learned that the requirements of today’s tech-savvy, convenience-driven consumer are far greater that they were a few years ago. Unfortunately, the beauty industry is not addressing those needs in any suitable way with large number of salons still running on a model that has seen little change since last century. Based on needs and challenges faced by my clients, I designed a unique salon ecosystem which offered all the above services in the most convenient, relaxed and integrated setup. The goal was to take the existing inefficiencies and inconveniences out of the process and simplify the overall consumer experience. I call this system the “Singular Salon Ecosystem”.

If you would like to back my business idea or just check you the rewards I offer for your pledges, click the link below:


♡ B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R E S: leomancinihair@gmail.com
♡ B L O G:
♡ I N S T A G R A M:
♡ F A C E B O O K:
♡ TWITTER:

Ecosystem'

Post a Comment

0 Comments