Advertisement

My New Studio and Sewing Room in Progress Tour

My New Studio and Sewing Room in Progress Tour Hello Everyone,

Thanks to all of you who commented about wanting to see a studio/ sewing room tour, here it is.
I can't believe after 10 years of sewing and making art that I finally have my own space to be creative. I have used it already and been so productive in sewing and making videos.

Follow me on Instagram for updates- @voiceofacreative
Email me- voiceofacreative@gmail.com

Thanks so much for watching
---------------------------------------------------------
Sewing Equipment
Sewing machine- Janome Atelier 6
Overlocker- Brother Lock 2104D

All furniture is from Ikea links below.
Light wood desk-

White desk-

Small drawer unit-

Large drawer unit-

5 by 5 Kallax and drawers-

On the mannequin-
Molly Top by Sew Over It-
In viscose jersey from Like Sew Amazing-

Donovan Skirt by Helens Closet-
In denim tencel from Like Sew Amazing-

What am I wearing?
Blackwood Cardigan by Helens Closet
In Rib knit from Minerva Crafts-

Elliot Tee by Helens Closet-
In Viscose Jersey from Fabric Godmother-

Sew Dainty Cotton Reel Necklace-

See you again soon.
Kealy

sewing,sewing room,art studio,sewing studio,seamstress,sewing space,sewing space tour,studio tour,diy sewing,voice of a creative,ikea,ikea furniture,organising,organised sewing space,sew,Janome,sewing patterns,sewing supplies,fabric,fabric haul,sew over it,what have I been sewing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments