Advertisement

M35 Nissan Stagea Brembo Upgrade Part 1: Pre-install freshen up & I ruin them (WALOB - 002)

M35 Nissan Stagea Brembo Upgrade Part 1: Pre-install freshen up & I ruin them (WALOB - 002) Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? Well in episode 2 of What a load of Bull, the plan doesn't come together.

I get a set of secondhand Brembo calipers, taken from a 350z and give them a good clean (I should of stopped here). I then make some bad decisions to 'touch up' the paint before installing them and end up making them look worse than I started!

I'm going to cover the installation tomorrow in part 2 (WALOB003)

Thanks again to John at Thunderwood Racing for the awesome deal on these.

Nissan,Stagea,Brake upgrade,Brembo,DIY,Kitchen Engineering,Cleaning,Painting,Regretting,WALOB,

Post a Comment

0 Comments