Advertisement

LONG LASTING, GLOWING CHRISTMAS PARTY MAKEUP TUTORIAL | MAKEMEUPMISSA

LONG LASTING, GLOWING CHRISTMAS PARTY MAKEUP TUTORIAL | MAKEMEUPMISSA #makemeupmissa
Please note, makeup used sent to me in PR is marked with '*'

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy my first Christmas party tutorial of 2019, though you could wear this also for New Year or a trip to Asda :p I know the eyes aren't perfect but I've not practiced this style a whole lot.

WHAT I USED:
*Too faced concealer:
Mmmmitchell palette:
Stila Gold goddess:
Glamglow moisturiser:
ABH foundation:
Jouer concealer:
*LA Girl concealer:
Laura mercier powder:
*Artdeco shimmer powder: ??
L'Oreal setting spray:
I heart makeup bronzer:
Benefit hoola lite:
Too faced contour:
Benefit cookie highlighter:
Nars blush:
Makeup revolution nude liquid lip:
Fenty red liquid lip:

♥ BECOME A PATREON ➜

♥ CHECK OUT MY MERCH ➜


♥ SOCIALS ♥
INSTAGRAM ➜ @makemeupmissa
FACEBOOK ➜ @makemeupmissa
TWITTER ➜ : @makemeupmissa

FULL TRANSPARENCY - I use reward style and ShopStyle for most of my links, meaning I earn a small commission if you choose to purchase through them.

MY DISCOUNT CODES:
*Sample beauty: ' MAKEMEUPMISSA ' for 10% off

Business email ➜ makemeupmissa1@gmail.com

♥ MUSIC: epedemdemicsound.com

♥ HOW I FILM:
Camera:
Ring light:
Umbrella lights:

♥ Intro animation: @curlgirlari on instagram

makemeupmissa,makeup tutorial,makeup review,haul,makeup haul,declutter,christmas party makeup,christmas party,christmas makeup tutorial,christmas party makeup tutorial,new years makeup,new years eve makeup tutorial,fenty uncensored,abh foundation,easy spotlight eye tutorial,easy halo eye tutorial,makeup for hooded eyes,dramatic makeup for hooded eyes,how to bake,how to cream contour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments