Advertisement

i tried making cheesy latkes (potato pancakes)

i tried making cheesy latkes (potato pancakes) //

my last video:


here's the recipe i used:

music:




come hang with us on twitch, we're live all the time:

you can now buy my PHOTO PRINTS here:

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, vlogs of my life and everything else that I can record and share with you lovely internetters.
For Business Inquiries, email: julienfightingsolo@gmail.com

My social things:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: JulienSolo
Twitch:
Podcast:

my video gear

julien solomita,vlogs,vlogs by julien,how to,jenna and julien,girlfriend,vegan,vegan recipe,vegan cooking,diy vegan,diy,julien cooking,gluten free,aries,aries kitchen,chef,julen,julien,best,meals,latkes,julien latkes,potato pancakes,vegan latkes,stay,jewish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments