Advertisement

How I Bought a Subject To House As My First Investment Property (+The Marketing & The Numbers)

How I Bought a Subject To House As My First Investment Property (+The Marketing & The Numbers) How I Bought a Subject To House As My First Investment Property (+The Marketing & The Numbers)

In 2006, 4th quarter, I seen the real estate melt down before anyone else that I know of!

Therefore, I wanted to buy real estate, as i was a successful entrepreneur however the banks were not lending and the meltdown of mortgage back securities and sub-prime lending.

Therefore, I started using "subject to investing" as strategy to buy my first home as investment property in the start of the real estate collapse.

Subject to investing is where the seller sold me his house with the existing mortgage in place. That means, all I did was to take over his monthly payments. I did not have to get a bank loan, nor did I have to using my credit to buy the house.

Subject to investing real estate is where the seller become my bank, because the seller already had a loan on their house.

Now this seller was what I called "Motivation Sellers" which means he was going to Divorce.

What the full video, to learn more

#SubjectTo #SubjectToHouse #MyFirstInvestmentProperty

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING TOGETHER FLIPPING HOUSES, AND SPLITTING THE PROFITS? If yes, then, I want to work with you! Join at

🦢The New Flip Is A Revolutionary GAME For Entrepreneurs, where you make money today, by Playing, while learning the real estate investing with only $100 start-up capital.

πŸ‘¬ Join the RE discussion forum ▶︎
πŸ”₯ JOIN REI CLUB FOR $1 ▶︎
πŸŽ“ Join my online academy ▶︎

πŸš€ PROFIT-SHARING COACHING ▶︎
❤️ FREE BOOK: “RE Investor Starter Guide” ▶︎
πŸ“ˆ SHOP ▶︎


πŸ“£ LISTEN TO DAILY PODCAST ON ITUNES ▶︎
πŸ“£ SUBSCRIBE FOR DAILY VIDEOS ▶︎
🚨 WANT TO BE SEEN ON THE CHANNEL? πŸ‘‰ EMAIL ▶︎ sponsor@myrealestatedojo.com


πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬ LET MEET
Facebook ★
Instagram ★
Twitter ★


DISCLAIMER: This is NOT Financial advice, Legal Advice, Accounting Advice. Everything expressed here is my opinion. I am not responsible for any investment decisions that you choose to make, please do your own research before risking your own money. Read more:

My First Investment Property,Subject To House As My First Investment Property,Subject To House,How I Bought a Subject To House,real estate subject to investing,subject to investing,suject to real estate,seller financing,creative real estate invesgting,wholesaling,wholesaling real estate,flipping houses,How I Bought a Subject To House As My First Investment Property,

Post a Comment

0 Comments